Lemon juice has natural acidic properties that can help with wrinkles on your face and the neck. Lemon juice contains organic citric acid and some ascorbic acid as well as malic acid. It can help your skin get rid of the outer dead layer and therefore reduce the depth of wrinkles. It’s astringent properties also help tighten the skin too. It is very effective in getting rid of skin blemishes. It will clean out your pores on your face too.
Here’s how to use lemon juice to get rid of wrinkles:
- Get some real lemon juice preferably. You can use bottled stuff too but it may contain additives. Go natural.
- Wash your face as you normally would.
- Pour some on your hand and apply to your face. Don’t get any in your eyes. That will hurt.
- Let it sit on your face for five minutes.
- Rinse your face with some cold fresh water. Doesn’t that feel good?
- Apply your everyday moisturizer. Lemon juice can dry out your skin a little.
Let us know how it goes. This is one of the easy home remedies to help with wrinkles.